Advantages of Euromon Heat Exchangers include:
- Self cleaning heat transfer surfaces resulting from high turbulent flow through both the shell and tubes,
- Zero leakage (no internal gaskets, all welded seams),
- Suitable for steam heat transfer applications,
- Completely sanitary for food processing applications,
- Large product inlet suitable for heating or cooling high viscose and/or contaminated fluids,
- Working pressure up to 50 atmosphere (725 psi)
- Exceptionally favourable price / quality relationship.
Typical applications for Euromon Heat Exchangers:
- Heating of process water with steam,
- Heating of strong acid and caustic solutions,
- Ideal for heating process water using waste heat from biogas motors,
- Heating of fruit syrups,
- Heating of various oils and bitumen using heat transfer fluids,
- Cooling of brine with ice water,
- Cooling of dairy products with ice water or brine,
- Cooling ketchup,
- Cooling polluted wastewater.
Please call or email us with any questions you may have for an application specific to your requirements.